As a Town employee you are provided comprehensive benefits - many at no cost to you. Major benefits for a full-time regular, employee include:
- Dental: Ameritas; Employee coverage paid at 100% by Town. Family coverage optional at $28.02/month.
- Direct Deposit: Paychecks are deposited directly into the employee's bank account(s) on a bi-weekly schedule.
- Disability Insurance: Town provided personal illness or injury short and long term disability benefits with 50% and 60% lost wages replacement respectively.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Free counseling and referral services for employees and their immediate families is provided for financial planning, legal services, depression, substance abuse, family/marital and other relationship issues.
- Fit for Life Wellness Program: The Town is dedicated to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all employees. Participation is strictly voluntary and offers $200 participation incentive.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Pre-tax pay deductions to use for eligible medical or dependent daycare costs.
- General Leave: 200 hours the first year, increasing annually up to 240 hours for all employees.
- Holidays: Eleven (11) paid holidays. Ten (10) hours per day for FT employees.
- Life Insurance: Town provided supplemental life insurance at one times the employee's base pay up to $100,000.
- Medical: United Healthcare; Employee coverage paid at 100% by Town. Family coverage optional at $341.55/month.
- MediCare: While the Town provides the required contributions towards MediCare we do not participate in Social Security.
- Retirement Plans: ASRS Arizona State Retirement (Civilian), PSPRS (Sworn), Optional 457 plan
- State Unemployment: State mandated coverage is provided.
- Vision: VSP Network or Eyemed Vision Care, Employee coverage paid at 100%. Family coverage optional at $5.50/month.
- Voluntary Individual and Family Term Life Insurance: Additional term life insurance coverage available for employee, spouse and children.
- Workers' Compensation: Provides 100% lost wages and related medical benefits as for on the job work related illness or injuries.