What is a Culture Pass?
A Culture Pass provides FREE admission for two people at participating museums, zoos, and cultural institutions. One pass = two free admissions. Culture Passes Available in Northern + Rural Arizona Libraries.
Each pass grants general admission for 2 people to the selected location, that may be used one time within a 7-day period. The “admission ticket” is a library checkout slip, which shows an expiration date 7 days from checkout.
You can only check out one pass at a time, with a limit of 3 per month. There are a limited number of passes for each institution and are they available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Passes cannot be placed on hold, renewed, or sent to another library. They must be picked up at Prescott Valley Public Library. Passes do not need to be returned and lost passes will not be replaced. Culture Passes are not valid for special events or for separately ticketed exhibits or activities.
How do I check out a Culture Pass?
- Look for the Culture Pass program display
- Select a laminated card for the destination of interest. Patrons are limited to one pass per cardholder at any one time.
- A family/individual can only check out one pass for up to 3 different places every 30 days.
- Take the laminated card to the staff desk.
- Checkout requires a valid library card.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to checkout.
You can check availability of Culture Passes in our catalog by clicking here.
Click here for printable brochure
Plan your visit now!
Please check each participant's website below for more information, hours of operation, current exhibits, etc.