- Town Manager's Office
Town Manager's Office
The Town Manager's Office is responsible for the overall administration of the Town government in concert with the goals and policies as established by the Town Council.
- Administrative direction and coordination of departmental operations
- Development and expansion of the Town's water portfolio
- Development and recommendation of policy solutions to community problems
- Development and timely completion of capital projects
- Economic development
- The exploration of policy options and alternatives
- The facilitation of effective and cooperative interaction with community organizations, town employees and other governmental organizations
- Implementation and execution of policies and objectives formulated by the Town Council
- Planning and development of new programs, which will meet the needs of the Town
- Preparation and administration of the Town's budget
Town Manager Gilbert Davidson started his tenure with Prescott Valley on August 9, 2021. He has nearly 20 years of experience in local government management, including as Town Manager of Marana, Arizona and Willcox, Arizona. From 2017-2019, Davidson served as the Governor’s Chief Operating Officer for the State of Arizona, working with 35 state agencies.
Davidson holds Master of Public Administration and Bachelor of Science in Public Administration and Business Administration degrees from the University of Arizona. He is a credentialed manager with the International City/County Management Association and completed the Senior Executives in State and Local Government program at Harvard University Kennedy School of Government.
Davidson serves on multiple boards and commissions, including the Arizona Commission on Appellate Court Appointments, Arizona Capital Source, Growth Partners Arizona, University of Arizona Foundation National Leadership Council, and the Bio5 Business Advisory Board. He is a past president of the Arizona City/County Management Association board of directors.
As a manager, Davidson practices servant and collaborative leadership and is passionate about exceptional government that strives to achieve the vision of the community. He values integrity, ethical decision making, and a government that is responsive and attentive to the needs of the community it serves.
Ryan Judy serves as the Deputy Town Manager for Prescott Valley. Ryan graduated with degrees in Political Science and International Relations from Utah State University and a Masters of Public Administration from Brigham Young University.
He worked for the cities of College Station and Ennis, Texas for six years combined before beginning employment with the Town in 2004. Ryan is responsible for Management Services, Utilities, Communications, and elements of Executive Management. He acts as the Town Manager in the Town Manager's absence and also has responsibility for legislative tracking, assists with preparation of the Town's financial planning program, and participates in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies and priorities of the Town.
Town Manager's Office
7501 E Skoog Blvd, 4th Floor
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314