The purpose of the Parks, Arts, and Recreation Commission is to recommend regulations and policy for the administration, control, and improvement of the public parks, arts, and recreational activities of the Town of Prescott Valley.
- Zach Moss - Term expires June 30, 2023
- Kari Ingerson - Term expires June 30, 2023
- Denis Weber- Term expires June 30, 2024
- Kay Gorman - Term expires June 30, 2024
- Scott Byrum - Term expires June 30, 2025
- Nancy Smith - Term expires June 30, 2025
- Eric Treault - Term expires June 30, 2025
- Wynndi Dahlin - Term expires June 30, 2025
- Nancy Hart - Term expires June 30, 2025
Interested in serving on our Commission? Contact Lea Duke by email or call 928-759-3100.
- 5:30 p.m.
- The 2nd Tuesday of each month
- Prescott Valley Public Library - Crystal Room (3rd floor)
7401 E Civic Center
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
Agendas & Minutes
View Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Videos
- Robert Kieren, Community Services Deputy Director
- Heather Westcott, Administrative Support II
For information call (928) 759-3090.