- Vendor Information
The following information will assist vendors who are interested in doing business with the Town of Prescott Valley. Additional information may be obtained by calling the Finance Department at 928-759-3010.
Purchasing policies are based on the following principals:
- All procurements will be in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws and town policies.
- All purchases shall obtain the quantity and quality of goods and services from the right source at a competitive price, at the right time and place, when they are needed.
- Competition shall be maximized to provide interested and qualified individuals or firms the opportunity to offer their products or services to the town.
- All vendors shall be dealt with in a fair, courteous and honest manner.
All purchases are normally made FOB (Free on Board) destination. Unless otherwise specifically stated, the town's title to goods occurs upon satisfactory delivery at the delivery point shown on the purchase order.
All shipments to the town must be made to the location designated on the purchase order. Deliveries may be required to be made to different departments located in various parts of the town. The purchase order number must appear on all shipping documents. Failure to meet specified delivery schedules may result in cancellation of an order.
Invoices shall be prepared and submitted for all products and services purchased by the town. The town requests 2 copies of each invoice be submitted. Invoices should contain the following information:
- Applicable sales/use tax
- Description of materials or services provided
- Extended totals
- Item number
- Purchase order number
- Unit price
Purchases of goods and services are normally paid by the town within 30 days of delivery and/or completion of the service, provided the vendor's products and/or work was found satisfactory and the invoice is found to be correct. Unacceptable products or services, or incorrect invoices will delay vendor payments until such time as problem areas are corrected and accepted by the town.
Vendor payments are made in the form of a paper check or a direct deposit to the vendor's bank.
The Vendor Packet includes Vendor Certification and W-9.
The vendor packet contains basic business information: name of the business, type of business, mailing address, telephone number, contact individual, and federal employee identification or Social Security number. All active vendors with the Town of Prescott Valley must have on file a current vendor certification form and W-9.
Completed forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Town of Prescott Valley
7501 E Skoog Boulevard
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314