It is the mission of the Prescott Valley Police Department to protect and preserve the rights of all people through impartial, courteous, and compassionate law enforcement.
It is the vision of the Prescott Valley Police Department to evolve with our dynamic community, provide the highest level of service and safety to our deserving citizens, and collaborate with our community and regional partners to identify areas of needed improvement. We will accomplish this vision by providing our members with the tools and knowledge to meet the present and future needs of Prescott Valley within the scope of police services.
- Professionalism - conduct that reflects the specialized training and responsibility inherent in policing
- Respect - Treat others as you would like to be treated in the same situation
- Integrity - Always doing the right thing
- Diversity - Accepting of and valuing differences
- Excellence - Striving to always be the best through constant evaluation and improvement