- Click on the "Start" button located at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- From the Start menu, select the "Settings" icon, which looks like a gear.
- In the Settings window, click on the "Update & Security" option.
- The Windows Update settings page will open. Here, click on the "Check for updates" button.
- Windows will start checking for available updates. If any updates are found, they will be listed on the screen.
- Click on the "Download and install" button to start downloading and installing the updates.
- Depending on the size and number of updates, it may take some time to complete the process. Ensure that your computer is connected to the internet during this process.
- Once the updates are installed, you may need to restart your computer to apply the changes. Windows will prompt you to restart if necessary.
It's important to keep your Windows 10 operating system up to date to ensure that you have the latest security patches and bug fixes. Regularly checking for updates and installing them is recommended.